[tcb] Re: My Vanagon hit the road today!

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:27:51 -0400

My thoughts exactly.? Or as Paul would say "Ed Zachery".?

From: Edward Maikranz <maikranze@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 10:13 AM

Embrace your geekiness!

Embrace you love of water-cooled VW's!

Let all others be damned if they dont like it!

Live long and prosper.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM, <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, someone with my sense of humor.? Mark and I are going to see the
traveling Star Wars in Concert show at the end of October, here at the Toyota
Center.? I am so excited.? Anthony Daniels (CP-3O) is supposed to be the
narrator for the concert.? Also there is supposed to be diplays of costumes and
artifacts from all 6 movies.? I know, I know.? I am a Star Wars geek.? But I
don't care.

?

I will always believe in The Force.