[tcb] Re: My Vanagon

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:52:42 -0500

Wow. I can't believe it. You won't be at the Classic this weekend.

Wow. I can't believe it.You are selling your vanagon.

Wow. I can't believe it. So much is included in the auction.

Best of luck, Ronnie. You had miles of adventure and good memories. You should
get a respectable offer. The next project is always on the horizon for us, huh!

I am surprised you didn't replaced the coil springs. It van sits so level front
to back and side to side. I also never noticed the difference between our AC
units. Yours is mounted under the bunk while Freedom's is mounted in the
overhead. Wonder which is stock? Could yours be an aftermarket unit considering
it came from Canada? I also didn't know GoWesty sold a kit to repair the
plastic tubes. I just replaced Freedom's with the stainless steel kit from Bus
Depot. My next project is the tank reseal kit.

Wow. I can't believe it. So little chatter about the Classic.

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.