[tcb] Re: Must do Psychobilly2 all over again

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:15:01 -0800 (PST)

you can go as many as 5 spot colors, no 4 color process. and it will be front
and back. just depends on how much you want the shirts to cost. I only try to
cover my printing expenses. my time I donate to the cause.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  oh so we can all submit
designs huh? so how many colors, front and back, and
how soon do you want the design entries? sorry, i am a graphic designer.