[tcb] Re: Murray's radio

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:26:12 -0400

Cut it big time and put a DIN E siz
On Oct 28, 2010 12:24 PM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> DO NOT CUT THE DASH

mounted radios. Just using them as head units, but they are mostly junk
anymore and don’t last more than a couple of years. The one I have now came
from a boat store and has lasted longer than most, but now is falling apart.
They make some modern radios that have been configured to shaft mount but
they are expensive with no real assurance that they will be any better.

> So, do I cut the dash and put in a decent modern radio or do I put on a
blocking plate and put the modern radio in a different place?