[tcb] Re: Murray fire was caused by... BRIAN!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:00:10 -0600

Did you know that if you put on brake shoes with the springs on the outside of
the shoes, the spring tension pulls the springs out, away front the backing
plates and when you drive the bus the shoes rub against the drum and it sounds
like the entire suspension is broken and may fall off at any time?

Did you know that?

Freakin' Brian!