[tcb] Morgans point Invatational

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ATX BUS" <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:19:04 -0500

I think a monster may have just been created.Our game may have turned into the
MPI.
  My first choice would be friday afternoon.There are to many goofers on
Sat.That having been said I'm up for a game just about anytime.Golfers that are
serious about playing in the MPI should contact me or you and let us know their
preferences.If there is enough interest we can contact the club and see if
something can be set up.
  Most people will be arriving on friday afternoon so I don't know if that
would work for the players and their entourages.
  Denis could be in charge of the MPI tournament roster and intertainment.
oleblue