[tcb] Re: Morgans Point

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 05:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

Aren't we the wierdo's that everyone else is looking out for?

I Luv VWs <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We'll be tagging along behind them (Larry & Terry) , hopefully meet up with
Fred somewhere but we still need to put the tranny in and the engine back
in but other than that- we also have relatives all week from New York we
have to entertain besides the 4 Polish guys and 6 Chinese, what are we the
UN, we're just going to leave them all Fri- we are so bad, hopefully we'll
see everybody soon- drive careful and watch out for wierdo's. Steve &
Sharon