[tcb] Morgans Point

  • From: VWTOO@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:39:29 EDT

Hey Paul,
I have 2 shower ready to put up and a water fountain.  They are sort of
Flintstone-ish, but workable.  The only difference between the two showers is
the
ladies has no curtain.  Should I do something about that?hehe.  ( I will)  Just
wanted to remind anyone who is camping, and who wants electricity, to bring a
LONG extention cord and any thing else that may go along with that, like a
4-6 way adapter.  I should be there Fri a.m. to start setting up and try to get
back to get the beetle in the afternoon.
Brent