[tcb] Re: More info on pre registration

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:07:39 -0500

We just made it home, stayed at a motel somewhere and got up at 4 so Steve
could make it in for work today-thanks to everyone- especially you
volunteers- you are soooooo good, everything went relatively smooth except
for the normal complaints. Congrats to all who won, I'm tired.
Paul as soon as I recover I will send you the money for our badge, I
couldn't remember to give it to you at the show.