[tcb] Re: Monument Cruise & Show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Emily, good to see you and Mark also.  They announced officially 164 cars
registered for the show.  But I saw several come in too late to register.

a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:    Started out at 7 am and headed to IHOP to
cruise to the show.  Not a bad cruise, 10 cars in all.  Got to Monument and was
surprised to see a lot of cars already there.  In all, I think the final count
was 167 cars.  But no Krusty, Cajun Esimeaux, or Ten Over bus.  Where were you
guys?  Nice to see Paul, Joe, Jack, Sammie & Bev, Jenkins, Steve & Sharon,
Dennis & Claudia, The Castanzas(sp?), Julie represent the list.  Congrats to
all the winners.  Hope everyone got home safe.

Emily & Mark

  Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.