[tcb] Re: Missing car

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

You have to read the entire thread about the "barndoorguy" including his
buyer/seller feedback.  Apparently this guy is a real flipper who "buys" on the
net with deposits and then relists the vehicles before actually completing the
transaction or taking delivery of the vehicle.  He lists at least 4 different
locations around the world as his location on various ads.  Appears he may have
"purchased" the convertible which was then "stolen" before he ever actually
owned the car.  I thought maybe someone on here might know the car and/or the
true owner, being that it was in the Ft. Worth area.  Based on what I have seen
on the Samba I sure would not want to do business with him.