[tcb] Re: Mildly assuming story

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:56:11 -0500

Which are you bringing to PB? The Baja to try the back slope again or the Westy?
          From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Mildly assuming story
          To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 2:16 PM

          So I'm on South Congress in Austin  the other day. At that point
there are three lanes and I'm in Donner in the middle lane stopped at a light.
Right in front of Donner there is a shiny Maserati which is flanked by a pair
of shiny BMWs. From the crowd on the corner I heard a squeal of glee which
caught my attention. A few people had their cameras out and they were taking
Donner's picture. Yes photos of my tatty old Bus, not of the very pricey autos
that waited for the light with me.

          BUSES RULE!

          Julie

          Sent from my iPhone