[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas to all ya'll

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:32:49 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas everyone!

 We had fun driving the bus out to Wylie in the snow drifts last night. When we
went to leave to come home around 9 the Bus wouldn't move! I assume the e-brake
cables were frozen. I floored it for a while in forward and reverse until it
broke loose.

Then we loaded up the Bus again this morning and headed to Sherman.
Just got back and let me tell you, I lost count of all the totaled, spun out,
smacked into the wall, run off the road, sanwiched, run over the median car
wrecks in that time.
The bilge blower didn't help much with the heat unfortunately.
Hope everyone made it there and back again in one piece like we did.