[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:35:23 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas S & S. enjoy your vacation and have a safe trip.

I Luv VWs <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Merry Christmas from Steve & Sharon, we hope everyone has a wonderful New
Year. We're on vacation for the next week and we're thinking of driving our
westy to Big Bend and camping out, has anyone been? any advice? we've never
been there.