[tcb] Re: : Meet George(volks plane)

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 04:25:56 +0000 GMT

My father-in-law is a pilot and plain builder, and has been talking about
putting together a VW powered plain.  The strict tollerences in a flying engine
make the rebuld very expensive compared to building a regular driver motor, but
a quite a bit less than other engine options for small planes.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel