[tcb] : Meet George

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:15:04 -0500

Hello George- welcome to the group, what kind of VW's do you have? It may
have said somewhere but I forget.

We just got an email that a guy with a Volksplane he is flying in to the
Texas Classic, he sent pics,

email me if anyone wants to see them. iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx

we need a new category don't we? I never knew they could fly.

So Hot VW's is hiring a photographer to cover the show now.

  _____

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

George Hixon is lurking here. He is a member of the Volksmiesters here in
Arkansas. He is a long time pricipal with the Eureka Springs Show. He was a
VW dealer mechanic for many years knows a whole bunch of stuff. He prefers
stock but as far as I can tell so far is not a maniac about it. He will fit
right in with the knowhow crowd here.

So, say hello, George and maybe he will come out and talk to us.