[tcb] Re: : Meet George

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:52:09 -0500

This guy is Brad. He is also a Volksmiester.

I think we need a mascot name like the Texas Longhorns are the Longhorns. I suggest the BUCKAROOS!

So then I could say, This is Brad, he's a new Buckaroo!

How are all you Buckaroos!? Having a Buckaroo day?

The TCB Buckaroos!

Oh wait...wait...the BUSAROOS!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Tripp" <bradtripp@xxxxxxx>