[tcb] Maybe Orlando today

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 7:49:21 -0600

So, I stop in Apalachicola for lunch and stayed two days. I have eaten about 3
dozen oysters and three meals of grouper and redfish. This morning I am sitting
outside of an internet coffee shop, that is closed on Sunday, when the door
opens and a sweet lady from Venezuela insists that I come in for her "excellent
coffee". And it was. It turns out that while she is technically closed on
Sunday, she lets selected people in.

Today I am leaving the coast and heading inland towards Orlando and Disneyworld.

Murray and I have logged over 1000 miles now with no problems at all.