[tcb] Re: May not show.

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:19:06 -0500

No xrays and I still spent $100 I didn't have. It's been an ugly
couple of months. $38 for the palpitation exam, $28 for a pain shot,
$15.50 for 10 'dog-aspirin' (Carprofren). That's all I absolutely had
to spend ($81.50). Then I went ahead and got her a Comfortis ($17.50
for one pill) because the flippy weather down here has brought the
fleas back out ... and now I can't bathe her for a while.

Her legs and hips should be OK. It's possible she'll lose her tail
later if it doesn't get active again. She just ate a cheeseburger to
wash her Comfortis down so there's no appetite problem.

I did have to put the bus on the road to take her to the vet because
she can't get in the truck. There are still things I need to check on
it this week which is why it has been parked 2 months

G2

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 03:01:56 -0500
Gerald Livingston <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chunk got hit by a car tonight. She's walking OK, no broken leg bones,
but her tail is definitely kinked. She has trouble laying down. Takes
a couple extra "turns" to find a comfortable way to get her ass to the
floor.

I don't know what X-Rays will cost me and I'm already tight on $$$. I
suspect it will munch my gas money and possibly cause a few skipped
meals.

I should set up a go-fund-me thing LOL!

G2