[tcb] Re: Master Cylinder

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:07:48 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like the MC to me. My 67 bus MC just went out-no fluid anywhere. The 67 only MC is almost $400, BUT you can get an adapter to mount a 71 and up to it. I made one, 1/4" thick, the same outer dimensions and bolt holes as an exhaust gasket with a bit larger center hole. It was easy as pie to install. If your reservoir is bad you can order an entire kit.