[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras reservations

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:20:11 -0600

Pencil me in!

On 12/27/06, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sharon:  You can put me down but if it's freezing cold and raining I'll
probably back out.
Sammie

*Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

  This is for Dennis Holbrook- he wants to know who all is going to Mardi
Gras for Feb 9th & 10th, 2007- he needs a count to reserve spots at the
campground.
Ronnie will be doing the shrimp boil after the parade- we need a count to
buy shrimp again.