[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras Galveston style

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:38:21 -0600

The folks who have paid up for sites so far are:
Steve and Sharon
Shirley
Keisha
Randy Champ
Thomas W.
Me
Duncan and Cindy (I believe they have their own site reserved.)

Those who say a check is in the mail:
Dennis and Claudia
Matt and Leslie

Those who sound like they are planning on attending:
Mark Jenkins
Terry
Chuck and Sue
Mike Everett

Thomas W. and Matt and Leslie are probably bringing along a couple friends
too.

Sadly Denis D. says he won't be attending this year, but he says that every
year and then he kindly graces us all with his presence.  So let's keep our
fingers crossed.