[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras Galveston style

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:18:18 -0600

For those of you that haven't been before, we have a great time even if the
weather is not perfect. Of all the times we have done this there has been
more times with good weather than those with bad. Shrimp-N-Stuff has indoor
seating and with all the VW friends and great sea food that makes it worth
the trip.

I know that a lot of us have made our reservations with Julie....the rest
of you stop being babies and send Julie your money. We will have a great
time and the parades are fun. Maybe we should have some sort of contest to
see who gets the best beads.

Terry, Randy and I were talking today about crusin down Thursday night to
Sam Houston SP then in to Galveston Friday morning. Anyone else have plans?

Contact Julie before she has to cancel the reservations, it's more fun when
we can get camp sites all together.