[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras Events Murray's OK now.

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:17:33 +0000 (UTC)

I know the feeling. Had to work on my Vanagon, thought I lost a cylinder,
running horrible. after extensive testing found out all that was wrong was 1
injector had gone bad. Luckily I keep spares.

Also had to work on Emily's Vanagon. Was still having the starter problems we
were having at T@P . found out after 25 years the neutral safety switch had
gone bad. It doesn't have one now.