[tcb] Map to Psychobilly

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:54:57 -0500

Go to Yahoo maps. Punch in my address:  19037 Bear Trap Road  Springdale AR
72764.

 That will take you to the top of my road. Follow it towards the lake. If you
pass my house you will fall 300' off the cliff and bum out everyone's weekend.

I am 24 miles (40 minutes) from the Eureka Springs show site.

If you want a soon-to-be-rare-one-of-a-kind Psychobilly T-shirt now is the time
to order.

Food, beer, explosives (featuring Dan's exciting who gets hurt this time
fireworks extravaganza), hot showers, Air Conditioning, party favors!