[tcb] Re: Manx Club Cruise

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:14:36 -0800 (PST)

Hey Trey. you might want to check the timing again. I have found that if it is
off it will really affect fuel mileage. we might even be having a tech session
coming  up some time in the near future. ie putting in eric's engine, jumpin
joe's engine, basic tune up stuff getting ready for Bulli Gras. Always willing
to help a fellow TCBer---mark

Trey Jung <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul,=20

What size engine do you have in your SC? How fast do you cruise at
usually?=20

I just had my engine rebuilt (1600DP) and I'm not too happy with the
performance. I just put bigger jets in the Pict 34 , yes it's has more
pep but it's getting like 11 mpg. Ouch...=20

I'm thinking of doing a 1776 motor or something even more drastic.....a
TYPE IV engine in it...

Thanks,=20

Trey