[tcb] Re: Man it's cold! Let's talk Psycoblooie

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:57:50 -0600

I am thinking of making hot dogs or hamburgers for the cook-off.
Reason is : is I only have a kirbachi to cook on (it's a small pit
that folds up flat).
I think we would need Denis' big pit to cook steaks.
I don't think Denis could afford about $2000 or more on steaks for
everyone anyway.
It's too hot for chili, and too hot for stew, & too hot for chicken
n'dumplins...

What could we cook for the cook-off??? Sharon?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>