[tcb] Re: Man it's cold! Let's talk Psycoblooie

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:15:27 -0600

i think that would be a blast. andy can be the judge. :-)

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Man it's cold! Let's talk Psycoblooie
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:00:28 -0600

If you want an alcoholic drink competition, that will be at my house, Saturday night. Good idea. Emily can have fun making that trophy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:35:03 -0600

If you open it up to camping does that mean that the rest of the air cooled people can't camp there? I would think that it would be better to close the Sat. show at the end of there trophy presentation Then everyone that is not a part of the tcb can go away except for those that have been invited to the private Sat.evening Sun. blow out /up. If the camping is open to all of the show particapants you may wind up with alot of people that you really may not wasnt there.AND if you want to have a camper cookoff I think it would tie in better with the Sat. evening camp/party, drink, BS ,fireworks,and whatever other activities that may be pursued .
Just my .02
chuck
ole blue