[tcb] Man it's cold! Let's talk Psycoblooie

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:13:05 -0600

Outside right now it is 29 degrees out of the high wind. And we had to send
away for the controller for the central heat and air in my garage. It is colder
inside there than outside. So, though I have ctually been working on Murray for
the last three days (outside) today it's just too cold.

Dan thinks that I should go ahead and publicise Pycobilly 2 as a show/campout,
but he thinks that we can separate the camp areas because my house won't hold
them all. I think that's what he said. I am sure that I can support 30 busses.
There are two acres around the house behind the garage, so there is plenty
camping room, but I am not sure why we should have camping as a real event if
we are not all in the same place for the fireworks, food, general foolishness.

We can't really do the Sunday bus show the way Paul does it. We can't have the
show down at my house, there is no room for the public. We really would have to
pack up and go back to the top of the road. If we can agree on that, then we
could have a Sunday Bus only show.

My idea is to have the Saturday show, then send everyone home except us and
hold the seal of approval party at my house, for invited guests only. Sunday we
could lay around after a big brunch and take a cruise to the War Eagle Mill (30
miles round trip) or go to the lake and swim or whatever.

Any other ideas?

.