[tcb] Re: Man in Porter TX

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:14:18 -0600

I did all the first body work on my bus (everything has held up but my welding)
and I removed places that had over an inch of Bondo. Now there is no place with
more than a 1/8" skin of Bondo. I don't think it is possible to reshape bent
metal completely smooth since the metal stretches when it is bent, but a skin
is OK, I think. If Bondo is too thick I think it cracks in later years.