[tcb] Re: Man in Porter TX

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:10:56 -0600

Thanks I'll call him and see if he can get 67 plates, now the body shop
wants to fix the crumbled up front not replace it- I don't know anything
about body work
But to me that's says bondo right? I have insurance that will cover fixing
it correctly so I think I'm going to insist on replacement. What do you
think? Anyone?