[tcb] Re: Main Shaft

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:17:05 -0500

I wasn't sure if the wire was just an extra safety measure incase a clip
popped off. (du) ;P We removed the wire when we removed the throw-out
bearing and reinstalled the bearings without the wire. The wires were old
and we couldn't put them back on without the wire breaking. I was trying to
decide if we needed to get new wire to replace the old ones.