[tcb] Re: Mail order parts - who do you use?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:22:05 -0600

Wolfgang
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:46 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Mail order parts - who do you use?

  Busdepot
  Oe VeeDub

  Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I live far enough away from the "local" VW parts place that it a special
trip that has to be planned because I will end up burning 1-1/2 to 2 hours in
the process.  Since I do most of my work on the weekends I could place an order
on Monday and have it here in time for the next weekend.  I used to have an
jobber account with Rocky Mountain Motorworks and spent quite a bit with them.
Unfortunately they have gone toes up.  Who do you guys use for good prices and
reliable service?

    -Dan

11:06 AM