[tcb] Re: Made my rez for Harvestfest

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:35:21 -0500

I live about 45 minutes from the show location and have a large yard for
parking, also have an extra room with a full size bed and a sofa bed in the
living room, so if anyone needs a place to crash you are welcomed at my casa
free of charge.

Alma Jo
4150 Birdwatchers Dr.
Belton

just give me a call or text to let me know you are coming.

254.721.7983