[tcb] Re: MPR

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:27:19 -0800 (PST)

Just got off work , been getting bits and pieces from our security people ,I
have many Friends that work at Hood ,but I don't think they are releasing any
names yet.Hard to fathom that happening on the free worlds largest armored post.
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"