[tcb] Re: MPR

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:44:49 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Today became ... interesting ... (as in "May you live in interesting
times").

After much wasted time driving around paying bills then getting new tires
on the truck I ended up on the phone for a couple of hours discussing
wedding plans. After that I decided I didn't feel like messing with the bus
outside so I spent a little time working on mounting a 4 foot satellite
dish I picked up to play with. That sucker is HEAVY once all the bits and
pieces are screwed on.

The motor is still in and I will probably arrive early Friday (leave late
tomorrow night and find a place to park and sleep within an hour or two of
MPR so it's an easy roll in when I wake up.

I have to do laundry and pack the Rivi later today. I'm not bringing tools
beyond the basics unless I can get some help pulling the motor before I
roll out tomorrow so don't pack for a full campout engine overhaul.

I need sleep.

G2