[tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:07:53 -0400

 I would like to leave Friday AM and cruise with a group.

Jack Kirsch

Question, If Mark and Em are leaving Thursday & Eric is not going this year,
who and when will everyone else be leaving? Last year we had:

1)Kat & Dan

2)Eric

3)Mark & Em

4)Trey

5)Mark J

6)Eskimeaux's

?

Leaving from the Huffmeister and 290 @ like 8 am. Is there a new plan? Jenn and
I planned on doing the same thing?and would love to travel in the "group".

Cajun Eskimo

?

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:49:03 -0700
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
OF THE WORLD
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In my opinion, I think the Chili cookoff should be Friday. Start cooking in the
morning and have the judging early afternoon after most everyone arrives. I
think we need to get a headcount to determine how much Chili (and beans for
those who want them ?) needs to be prepared.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

No promises

?