[tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:11:55 -0400

PSYCOCHILIBYTHEDOOR

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 8:05 am
Subject: [tcb] MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF
THE WORLD

I?think that a chili cook-off should be cooking the chili there. Start in the
morn and eat in the afternoon, but what day were we talking about? Saturday?
When are the cops cooking for us?

?

Everybody always says that stew and chili is even better the next day, so we
have to get the rules right. Or, at least one rule. When is the judging? And
can the chili come to the T@P already done?

?

We need a ruling from the Chili Queen. And I think that the judge's table
should be right out Rob's bus door.

?

This would be funny if, in 5 years, this becomes MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL
SMITH CHILI COOKOFF WORLD CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD?, and that one of the
activities during the weeklong competition is a VW campout.

?

I am planning PSYCOCHILI.

http://mail.aol.com