[tcb] Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLD

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:14:50 -0500

Question, If Mark and Em are leaving Thursday & Eric is not going this year,
who and when will everyone else be leaving? Last year we had:
1)Kat & Dan
2)Eric
3)Mark & Em
4)Trey
5)Mark J
6)Eskimeaux's

Leaving from the Huffmeister and 290 @ like 8 am. Is there a new plan? Jenn and
I planned on doing the same thing and would love to travel in the "group".

Cajun Eskimo

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:49:03 -0700From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb]
Re: MORGAN'S POINT MAYOR PAUL SMITH CHILI COOKOFF CHAMPEENSHIP OF THE WORLDTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my opinion, I think the Chili cookoff should be Friday.
Start cooking in the morning and have the judging early afternoon after most
everyone arrives. I think we need to get a headcount to determine how much
Chili (and beans for those who want them  ) needs to be prepared. Denis Dodson
<coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

No promises