[tcb] Re: M-Code plate

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:08:00 -0400

I love that song!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 3:04 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: M-Code plate

So Marks blue bus with black interior came originally with brown interior and
white paint??
Do you know the "VO" destination??
?
(We have the Warm Leatherette song by "The Normals")?
?
On Oct 17, 2007, at 2:56 PM, Will Wood wrote:?
?
> 214 = easy to detach gates?
>?
> 265 = LHD Cab door right side.?
>?
> 077 = Primer Paint, Double Cab only.?
>?
> 170 = production date?
>?
> You're missing a digit on the second line somewhere, the codes are > tupled
> together (mmm mmm mmm)?
>?
> VO = export destination?
>?
> 265 = model?
>?
>?
>?
>?
> 1313 = paint color L87 Pearl White?
>?
> 36 = interior color leatherette beige... (Anybody remember the song > "Warm
> Leatherette" that Grace Jones covered in the 80s?)?
>?
> 8034655 is the chassis number?
>?
?
Dan Martin?
1971 VW Bus?
H.B.B.?
T.C.B.?
?
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin?
http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows?
?
?

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.