[tcb] Re: Lower Nose Replacement

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 20:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

It was much prettier before I started this project!  POR 15 doesn't come off
the floor OR hair!

I had a meeting the other day and had one gray ear lobe.  I wore a long sleeve
shirt or they would have seen both elbows were gray.  Amazing how that stuff
gets on and before you know it it's too dry to get off.

I did drive the '67 around the block before I tore it down.  So I had two
running buses for a weekend.