[tcb] Lost and found and other stuff

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:50:47 -0500

There was a light army green, round folding chair, with gray legs left
behind.  Does it belong to any of you?
Thanks Brian for the kind words about my chili.  It is my friend's recipe
and was my first time making it.  I was happy with how it came out.  And
thanks for posting that video.  I swear that Wolfie came over to watch,
probably to remember the good times he had but it also could have been out
of his love for The White Stripes.  I've got the email address of the couple
that made the video.  I let them know how much we are enjoying it and I'll
let them know about the TCB.

Thanks Sammie for the kind words about my photos.

In case some of you do not know what was with the "Field of Forel" on the 2
pretty Buses.  They are a San Antonio band that makes dreamy ambient music.
 They transport their instruments in their Buses including an upright piano.
 They like to play guerilla type shows where they just drive somewhere and
take out their instruments and just go for it.  The music is very soothing.
 You can check them out on their Myspace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=68976631

Julie