[tcb] Re: Lost Pines cleanup

  • From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 12:41:07 -0800 (PST)

If you're looking for another spot for orienteering (for those who don't know,
the annual O-Challenge was a huge draw for Bastrop, they had a really good
orienteering course), Fritsche Park is a Harris County park near Tomball that
has a pretty good course.  Day use mainly, 91 acres, primitive camping with no
amenities, but open to Scout camping.