[tcb] Re: Look'n for Safari's

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:48:52 -0600

CIP offers extra long wheel bolts when using spacers, will these not work?
  Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:10:23 -0800
  From: slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        CIP sells them. Like $18 each. Easy to find. I dont know much about
splits, but on bays, the rear drums have ridges, and do not allow the wheel to
lay flat on the hub. Spacer is only about 1/4" thick. Sounds like an awsome
plan for the bus.