[tcb] Re: Look'n for Safari's

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:43:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Even Google Streetview confirms your conspiratorious ways... bwahahahahaha

Ask what's under that cover?... Decorum prohibits me from publishing the link that even Google has.  but just like the woman peeing or the deer getting hit, the Google car sees all...

Neil, mow your lawn.

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 1:41 PM

Really?

Humm,Neil buys a bus from you.
You seem to know about late model bay window bus drums.  Type 3 drums are the same BTW.

In order to prove a conspiracy one merely needs to prove intent

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 9:31 AM

humm, more evidence.

From: Fred McDonald <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 12:21 AM

That is so cool!
I've decided on the polished empi 5s and the stainless safari's. My
goal is
a two tone white and dove blue.
So I need some kind of spacer for the rear wheels? Who makes them?