[tcb] Re: Look at Paul

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 8:54:04 -0500

When I was in Dallas I only knew of maybe 4 pre-67 busses, and I think I was
the only full-time daily driver. There were people who used theirs "often", but
not as their primary vehicle. In the 6 months or so since I have been in
Arkansas I have seen one singlecab in a car lot, that's all. There are quite a
few bays, though.