[tcb] Re: Long trip report

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx Denis, That is edzacery what I get out of the
show ,a great feeling of acomplishment when people say
they had a good time at our shows, no monatary what so
ever , Last 2 years I didn't have to reach in my
pocket for anything but going to shows and passing out
flyers (I was going to the show anyway) first several
years was a different story, I'm greatful for Tranumm
VW and Post 133 American Legion ,and 5 100.00 each
sponcers , Tranumm because their a VW dealer Post 133
because I play Santa at their annual Xmas party for
roughly 300 special needs kids , the others are local
buienesses that I know , without them I would have to
charge or cut out the free t shirt or something .I
truly enjoy what I do and get a kick out of the
support for our shows from the sponsers and
partisipants and visitors ,I wish you all could read
the Sunday Temple paper ,the artcle was awsome ,
people give good suggestions ,like a louder pa and
stuff a larger area ,but all that cost and I try and
get us the best bang for our buck , Thanx Denis and
all of us I truly love going to shows and putting one
on .I always tell people the cars get us here ,but the
people keep us here
Onward Through The Fog ,Oat Willie 1967

=====
Paul Smith