[tcb] Re: Lone Star Transporter Association

  • From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:01:42 -0500

The guy you are referring to was named Glen. Another co-founder was Dennis, he had a shop up in Princeton. I was the treasurer for the club up until it disbanded. Haven't seen any of those guys in many years, I've often wondered what happened to them.

-David

On 9/25/2011 8:59 AM, James Dwan wrote:
Igf my memory serves me, The guy who started it had a late brown Bay camper with longhorns on it. He had a shop out bu Southfork and worked on my '77 a couple of times then I heard he moved to SC and the club disbanded..
I think this was around 97-98