[tcb] Loco Coyote after Glen Rose Show

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:04:12 -0500

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to help Shirley organize the cruise to Loco Coyote after the
Show this Saturday. We are anticipating leaving the downtown area
3:30-4pm-ish. It is about an 11 mile trip from downtown to the restaurant.
There is only a small stretch of road that is unpaved, most of the trip
will be two lanes with a shoulder. If you haven't been to Loco Coyote, its
really fantastic...rustic and eclectic. They have outhouses that flush. We
are trying to figure out a number to tell the restaurant tomorrow. If you
know you are going, please respond.
Thanks,
Kate