[tcb] Lockin' Gas Caps

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Autozpne ordered the 5763 lockin' gas cap for
the 1969 Transporter, with a 1.6 liter engine...
Picked it up today, was WAY too small...
Still searchin' for one that fits!
The lady workin' there showed me the entry on her
computer, insisted it was correct...I took her to the
parkin' lot, showed her it would not fit!